RoomSketcher News – New Window Update
There’s no better way to welcome Spring than to clean up your windows and throw open the sashes. To help you celebrate the season, we’ve updated the whole window library!
Window Library Update
It’s been several seasons in the making and our Product Library team is jumping for joy! Here are some of the exciting new features you’ll find in this update:
- New Window Styles – From traditional to modern, thin sash to wide sash
- New Window Types – Double hung, casement, sliders and more
- New Specialty Windows – Perfect for those cathedral ceilings
- Window Hardware – For a more realistic and decorative look
And our favorite..
- Changeable Materials – That’s right! You’ve been asking for it and we’ve listened! If you are a VIP or Pro users you can now customize your window finishes! Change your window frame finish, trim finish, hardware finish and even the outside finishes too – It’s super awesome and super fun!
In addition to all these, we’ve improved the search function to help you navigate all the new selections easily. Here are some examples of projects we’ve created with the new windows:
See it in Action
We’ve also added a great new help article to show you how to add and customized the new windows! Check it out here!
The new windows are available to everyone. However, to get the new changeable materials feature you need to be a VIP or Pro subscriber.
If you are free user and want to be able to change the materials on the new selection of windows – it’s easy! Just upgrade to VIP or Pro, right from your Account page by clicking on the Upgrade Subscription button. In less than a minute, you’ll be off and running with this awesome new feature.
So have fun everybody and Start Customizing!
We’d love to hear from you! If you have any questions or comments about this exciting window update let us know in the comment section below.